- 3M Precision-Shaped Grain (PSG) maintains super-sharp points that cut exceptionally fast with less pressure
- Disc life is significantly longer, completing more vehicle parts per disc and requiring fewer disc changes
- Triangular-shaped ceramic grain wears evenly, runs cool, and optimizes mineral breakdown
- Stiff fiber backing and a strong resin bond provide durability and tear-resistance for heavyweight applications such as high-pressure weld grinding.
- 3M™ Roloc™ attachment system for quick disc change
The 3M™ Cubitron™ II Roloc™ Fibre Disc delivers superior cut with less technician fatigue when tackling high pressure automotive grinding applications. Featuring 3M’s exceptionally high-performing ceramic Precision-Shaped Grain (PSG) combined with a stiff fiber backing; this disc is an outstanding choice for rapidly grinding welds and will make short work of automotive coatings removal. It delivers outstanding cut rates and disc life, runs cooler, and requires less grinding pressure than other conventional ceramic abrasive discs. It is equipped with the easy-attach twist-on Roloc™ System allowing fast and easy change overs.