3M 7446 SCOTCH BRITE HAND BLENDING PAD
Scotch-Brite™ Blending Hand Pad 7446 uses an open, aggressive web for effective hand blending, general purpose cleaning, prep work, and finishing. The conformable material adapts to both flat and irregular contours without significantly altering the dimensions of base material. Unlike steel wool, the Blending Hand Pad won’t shred during use, rust after use, or leave fine metal splinters.
- Universal utility for hand blending and finishing metals, wood and other materials
- Conformable material blends scratches on irregular surfaces without altering the workpiece
- Provides similar performance as steel wool grade 3 without shredding, rusting, or splintering
- Effective for woodworking applications to highlight, paint prep, sealer scuffing and scuffing between coats
- Non-woven construction and abrasive mineral provide consistent cutting over the life of the reusable pad